Set new hires up for success
With the right strategy and technology, new hires are set up to become productive and active members of the company faster and immediately ingrained in the company culture.
Engage new hires the moment an offer is accepted – no matter where they sit
- Design a personalized welcome experience
- Automate task execution for administrative actions
- Organize important company resources
- Lay a consistent framework for your onboarding process
- Improve your processes with insightful reports and new hire feedback
- Evaluate your onboarding performance
Here’s how our onboarding service works
Integrate new team members faster
Start onboarding new hires before their first day.
- Provide an organized hub of useful resources
- Introduce team members
- Help familiarize new hires with company culture and policies
- Instill a sense of connection and belonging in remote employees
Get organized and keep everyone informed
Develop a consistent plan that brings structure to your onboarding process. Predetermine which actions need to be completed for employees in each office, by role and team, and easily organize documents for new hires to sign electronically.
- Get your internal teams on the same page so each person knows their onboarding role through a set of automated tasks and reminders
- Hold stakeholders accountable for their role in welcoming new hires
- Configure an email flow that lets new hires know about next steps
- Help remote teams get organized and stay informed
Complete administrative tasks quickly and easily
Automate the logistics of the onboarding process so you can focus on giving new hires a great experience and setting them up for success.
- Save time by setting up a structured process to get information and paperwork done on time
- Define and manage your operations – set onboarding tasks for specific roles, office locations, employee statuses and other criteria
- Assign owners, notifications and automatic reminders for easy task completion
Evaluate your onboarding performance
Gather feedback from new hires and pull reports to find areas of improvement and make adjustments to continuously improve the process.
- Work efficiently with hiring managers and department leads to make sure all new hires have everything they need for onboarding