You need to be logged into your jobseeker account then follow the below steps to change the maximum number of “IJMs” you receive per day.
- Find your first name located in the top-right of the page, then press it
- A dropdown menu will now appear
- In the dropdown menu, press the ‘My job alerts’ button
- Your jobseeker account will now load
- Find the ‘Instant job match’ section of your jobseeker account
- Press the ‘Frequency’ dropdown menu, then select the maximum number of “IJMs” you’d like to receive per day
- The page will reload, and the new frequency has automatically been saved